This is an Agreement between Personameant Solutions LLC, (hereinafter also referred to as “COMPANY”, “we” “us” “our”) in which is a credit counseling company specializing in credit report analyzation, credit consulting, and credit disputing / restoration services; AND Client printed and signed herein (also referred to as “You”, “your”, “his/hers”, “him/her”,” he/she”), an individual who voluntarily sought out COMPANY and who desires to utilize COMPANY’s services, and who is will to provide payment to COMPANY, as set forth herein, in exchange for services rendered as outlined in this Agreement. COMPANY will attempt to assist Client with correcting erroneous errors and other questionable or misleading data found in Client’s credit reports by challenging the credit items in which Client has identified as inaccurate, unverifiable, incomplete, obsolete, questionable, and/or misleading. We will NOT attempt to consolidate your debt or collect monies to make payment on your debt. Our services are strictly limited those outlined in this Agreement.
SECTION I – ACKNOWLEDGMENTS AND COMPANY RESPONSIBILITIES
- SERVICES: COMPANY’s responsibilities include (1) the request of clients credit report and scores, analyzing, and consulting with the Client regarding his credit history during the enrollment process ONLY; (2) offering recommendations on repairing and rebuilding his credit history, we will provide resources that will aid the Client in building his credit score (3) contacting Collection Agencies, Credit Bureaus and Creditors on behalf of the client with the client’s permission (4) keeping an open line of communication with the client to discuss updates after a dispute has been filed. (5) electronically filing and copying Client’s personal information ONLY when challenging Client’s credit report (6) checking clients progress after 6 months of active enrollment to determine the best plan of action. Each of these said services, whether collectively or individually, comprise of and define the term “Services Rendered” and thus, CLIENT will be billed accordingly.
- ACKNOWLEDGMENTS: COMPANY acknowledges (1)that it will not advise client to make false or misleading statements with respect to it’s credit history to any credit bureau, creditor or collection agency; any official that is reporting information on the credit file of Client. (2) the COMPANY will not share of the clients personal information without the WRITTEN consent of the Client.
- TIMING COMPANY is acting under direction the direction of Client, COMPANY cannot accurately determine how long the credit restoration process will take. This service will be completed after three (3) days and no later than seven (7) days from the date the Client complete ALL enrollment steps. Subsequent dispute cycles will be completed as COMPANY and Client agree upon after the results from the original Dispute process are reviewed.
- GUARANTEE The Client hereby agrees, accepts and acknowledges that the services contained in this Section are the only services COMPANY has agreed to provide under this Agreement and that there have been no promises or guarantees of any future services or any other kind of services not specified herein. Further, the Client agrees, accepts and acknowledges that these are the only services the Client is paying for and the only ones the Client anticipates, believes or expects COMPANY to perform under this Agreement. COMPANY and the Client hereby agree that if no deletions are performed within 180 days there is a money back guarantee.
SECTION II – CLIENT RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS
- a) Client agrees to provide COMPANY with personal credit information, credit bureau reports, and/or authorizes COMPANY or its designee to review Client’s personal information. Client also agrees by completing the enrollment form they are providing COMPANY a Limited Power of Attorney, to allow COMPANY and/or designated staff to communicate and negotiate with the credit reporting agencies, creditors, and/or data furnishers on behalf of Client;
b) CLIENT agrees to immediately notify COMPANY of any changes of address.
c) Identify in writing any accurate negative information which you believe to be true, so that we can be sure not to dispute such item(s) as per the Fair Credit Reporting Act of 1970.
d) Immediately forward all correspondence received from the credit reporting agencies to COMPANY or its designated agent, and to notify COMPANY if final credit investigation reports have not been received within forty-five (45) days after customer receives the above referenced initial correspondence from COMPANY.
e) Provide COMAPNY photo ID, proof of address, and social security number for credit report agencies to verify your identity.
f) Avoid making any new inquiries, opening any new accounts, while COMPANY is working with you to improve your credit score. Doing so will violate the terms of this agreement.
g) CLIENT agree to pay the fee to obtain your credit reports from the CRA’s if applicable.
h) If your account requires debt settlement negotiation’s you are required to call your creditors/debt collectors to set up a payment arrangement.
- a) CLIENT acknowledges that he intentionally and voluntarily sought out COMPANY, which is headquartered in the State of North Carolina, to perform the credit services identified and outlined here in this Agreement; CLIENT further acknowledges that he will be subject and bound to the CRO laws and statutes of the state in which COMPANY is headquartered;
b) CLIENT acknowledges that he is of legal age, at least 18 years old, and is fully competent of making responsible decisions that may affect his current and/or future credit and financial status;
c) CLIENT acknowledges that he has received, read, and understood a copy of the … (1) ‘Consumer Credit File Rights’; (2) ‘Notice of Cancellation Form’; (3) ‘Limited Power of Attorney’ and; (4) ‘Payment Authorization Form’;
d) CLIENT acknowledges that COMPANY has informed him that he may not make any statements, nor will COMPANY make any statements which are untrue or misleading with respect to CLIENT’s credit worthiness, credit standing, or credit capacity to any entity, including the credit reporting agencies, or any person;
e) CLIENT hereby testifies that all information provided to COMPANY shall be truthful, and CLIENT hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless, COMPANY, from any and all liability whatsoever that may arise based on the false, misleading, or inaccurate information provided by CLIENT to COMPANY;
f) CLIENT acknowledges that he fully understands his commitment to COMPANY and its service program;
g) CLIENT acknowledges that he also fully understands both the time and financial cost(s) involved in the services he will receive;
h) CLIENT acknowledges that any missed payments during the credit restoration and improvement process is grounds for automatic termination of this Agreement, at the sole discretion of COMPANY, and in this instance COMPANY will be released from any further obligations outlined in this Agreement and CLIENT will not receive any refunds that may have otherwise, been available;
i) CLIENT hereby give permission to COMPANY to obtain credit reports on his behalf to begin and/or to maintain the credit restoration and improvement process and if requested, CLIENT will do his best to assist in obtaining such reports;
j) CLIENT waives his rights to privacy of the information provided by the credit bureaus, creditors, and other furnishers of such relevant information, and empowers COMPANY to correspond directly with these agencies and/or their agent(s) or any sub-agencies operating in smaller rural areas, in CLIENT’s name in order to obtain the credit file information and make disputes therein;
k) CLIENT understands that COMPANY will perform a complete credit report review and audit and provide CLIENT with a consultation regarding COMPANY’s findings, at which point CLIENT’s account will then be charged as “services rendered” for enrollment only;
l) CLIENT understands that any and all results obtained by COMPANY in its effort to restore and improve the credit report of CLIENT, shall be contingent upon a number of factors, including but not limited to, (1) the alleged balance in which creditors claim CLIENT owes and; (2) the credit bureaus’, creditors’, or other data furnishers’ willingness to respond in a timely manner and/or ability to verify and/or validate information provided during the restoration and improvement process. Each credit reporting agency has 30-45 days to investigate;
m) CLIENT acknowledges that COMPANY will not be collecting any monies from him, to pay out to any agencies or persons, for any outstanding debts;
n) CLIENT acknowledges that there is no set duration for this Service Agreement. COMPANY will keep disputing until there is nothing left to dispute; thus, this Agreement will not expire automatically but CLIENT may cancel at any time;
o) CLIENT further acknowledges that the credit restoration and improvement process WILL automatically stop if he ceases to provide, within a reasonable time frame, any correspondences (including updated credit reports) from
Section III PAYMENT AND BILLING:
1. Service Plan, Enrollment Funds Due, and Monthly Service Fee
Personameant Solutions LLC only charges for services previously rendered. Therefore, CLIENT promises to Personameant Solutions LLC for the services rendered as defined in Section 1.1 of this Agreement; and for the amounts stated in the Acceptance of Service section; and also in accordance with the terms of Section 3 of this Agreement. By default, and unless otherwise noted, Personameant Solutions LLC automatically drafts payments on an automated recurring basis each month for the monthly service fee, where applicable, in accordance with CLIENT’s Acceptance of Service acknowledgement. Therefore, and unless otherwise noted, by signing this Agreement, CLIENT authorizes COMPANY to automatically draft payment for services rendered, including but not limited to late fees, collection fees, and/or other services such as Audit-Only service fees, in accordance with this Agreement, to the payment method provided to Personameant Solutions LLC either at the time CLIENT’s case was created or to that of which has been most recently updated on file. CLIENT further agrees to maintain current, valid payment information on record with Personameant Solutions at all times and to update his payment information as changes occur or is otherwise necessary.
If after six (6) months of service, COMPANY fails to help CLIENT remove/correct ANY inaccurate, unverifiable, misleading, or obsolete data from CLIENT credit file, then CLIENT may request full refund of all monthly service fees paid.
3. Payment Due Date:
Enrollment Fees are due at the time of initial consultation to complete enrollment. CLIENT agrees to a payment due date of the 1st or the 15th of the month, unless approved by COMPANY. Monthly fee will be automatically withdrawn from CLIENTS account each month from the payment information provided.
4. Late Fee
If Client fails to make payment within five (5) days of payment due date, there will be a $35 late fee due immediately. This fee will be applied to CLIENTS monthly payment. Any payments outstanding will be sold to a 3rd party reporting agency and place on the Client’s no credit file.
1. Personameant Solutions, LLC is required by law to inform our clients of our policies regarding privacy of customer information. Therefore, we are providing you with a copy of this policy.
NON-PUBLIC PERSONAL INFORMATION:
Personameant Solutions, LLC collects private, personal information about you that is provided by you or obtained by us on your behalf with information you provide to us.
DISCLOSURE OF CLIENT INFORMATION: We do not and will not disclose our client’s private (non-public) personal information obtained in our process to any third party, except as required by law. No third party will obtain information about you from Personameant Solutions, LLC without your written consent.
CONFIDENTIALITY & SECURITY OF CLIENT INFORMATION: Personameant Solutions, LLC retains records relating to professional services that we provide so that we are able to assist you in your needs. To safeguard your personal information we maintain physical, electronic and procedural methods that comply with our professional standards. If you have any questions, please contact us at (910)377-7342 or by email at email@example.com because your privacy and our professional ethics are most important to us.
“Notice of Cancellation”
You may cancel this contract, without any penalty or obligation, within three business days after the date the contract is signed. To cancel this contract, mail or deliver a signed, dated copy of this cancellation notice, or other written notice to: Personameant Solutions, LLC, 100 Hay Street, Fayetteville, NC 28301.
CONSUMER CREDIT FILE RIGHTS UNDER STATE AND FEDERAL LAW:
You have the right to dispute inaccurate information in your credit report by contacting the credit bureau directly. However, neither you nor any “credit repair” company or credit repair organization has the right to have accurate, current and verifiable information removed from your credit report. The credit bureau must remove accurate, negative information from your report only if it is over 7 years old. Bankruptcy information can be reported for 10 years. You have the right to obtain a copy of your credit report from a credit bureau. You may be charged a reasonable fee. There is no fee, however, if you have been turned down for credit, employment, insurance or rental dwelling because of information in your credit report within the preceding 60 days. The credit bureau must provide someone to help you interpret the information in your credit file. You are entitled to receive a free copy of your credit report if you are unemployed and intend to apply for employment in the next 60 days. If you are a recipient of public welfare assistance or if you have reason to believe that there is inaccurate information in your credit report due to fraud. To receive a free copy of your credit reports go to: www.annualcreditreport.com.
You have a right to sue a credit repair organization that violates the Credit Repair Organization Act. This law prohibits deceptive practices by credit repair organizations. Credit bureaus are required to follow reasonable procedures to ensure that the information they report is accurate. However, mistakes may occur. You may, on your own, notify a credit bureau in writing that you dispute the accuracy of information in your credit file. The credit bureau must then investigate and modify or remove inaccurate or incomplete information. The credit bureau may not charge any fee for this service. Any pertinent information and copies of all documents you have concerning an error should be given to the credit bureau. If the credit bureau’s reinvestigation does not resolve the dispute to your satisfaction, you may send a brief statement to the credit bureau, to be kept in your file, explaining why you think the record is inaccurate. The credit bureau must include a summary of your statement about disputed information with any report it issues to you. The Federal Trade Commission regulates credit bureaus and credit repair organizations. For more information contact: The Public Reference Branch, Federal Trade Commission, Washington, D.C.
LIMITED POWER OF ATTORNEY
I do hereby grant a limited power of attorney to Personameant Solutions, LLC and any persons of their employ or designees for the express purpose of preparing and signing all documents written with the intent of challenging and/or verifying information contained in the files maintained by the following consumer credit reporting bureaus: Equifax, Experian and TransUnion.